Sunday 4 July 2010

June 16 2010 newsletter from Roger Fox

Guys, 1) The Harman Civic Association is again sponsoring "Meet The Firefighters Day at the Harmans/Dorsey Firehouse (Company 21)" 10:00am-3:00pm, Saturday, June 26, 2010. I have attached the flyer here. Remember when you were a kid the first time you got to go on a field trip to your local fire station? This is a wonderful opportunity for you to take your kids or grandkids (and you!) to meet the firefighters at our local fire station. You can enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers, drinks and fantastic desserts. The station Captain is very enthused about opening the firehouse to the local communities. Many of us have seen our local firefighters in action. They, along with our police officers and other public servants, work to keep our communities safe and a great place to live. Come out and enjoy the event and see the latest equipment our fightfighers are using. 2) President Wayne Dixon and the Harman Civic Association (HCA) continue to work hard for our communities. The Harman Civic Association Exec Board has several new, active members. Vice President Earl Wright, Recording Secretary Darlene Wright, and Corresponding Secretary Diana Ma have joined the team. Or course, HCA Officer Rusty Bristow continues to give so much of his time to the association and a myriad of other activities in our communities. The HCA breaks during the summer. They will convene again at 7:00pm, Thurs, Sept 23, 2010, in the Harmans Community Room at Arundel Mills Mall. Have a great summer! Roger

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS